Sunday, April 11, 2010

Brave New World

I thought this book painted a extreme picture of what the future could possibly be. When I first got into the book I noticed the cruel things the Alpha's did to the baby fetus's. They did this in order to create different castes. The lower class fetus's were treated poorly. I thought that this was sick and unsual. In no world is this right. Although the people in the book were relatively happy with what caste they were in, they just simply didn't know what a better life was. They were never given a chance.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with what you have said. The people in the book dont have a chance in the life that they may want. There is no choice in this book life is planned for you. Overall the book is very interesting. Its just a different type of society that one may not be used to.

    ReplyDelete